Wednesday, October 24, 2007

World Friendship Week


To know someone here or there with whom you can feel there is understanding,
in spite of distances or thoughts expressed.
That can make life a garden.
A good friend remembers what we were and sees what we can be.
A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be somewhere else.
A mirror reflects a man's face, but what he is really like is shown
by the kind of friends he chooses.
My best friend is the person who in wishing me well, wishes it for my sake.

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead
Just walk beside me and be my friend



This is a short friendship message I got from an email which I find it very meaningful and would like to dedicate it to all my fellow blog friends. You have been there to read all my posts and gave lovely comments, advises and also showed concern when I was unwell. Thank you so much for your support and for being my friend in the blog world. I appreciate that.


Wishing you guys a Happy Friendship Week!

7 comments:

tulipspeaks said...

happy friendship week to u too!



ammu.

Anonymous said...

wish u 2 happy friendship week..

Just a quick check.... if i am not wrong the friendship day usually fall during August right ???

http://www.friendshipday.org/when-is-friendship-day.html

http://www.friendshipday.org/

Anonymous said...

???

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

That was a wonderful message :) Wish you a happy friendship week too! Glad I met you in blogsville :)

whAt A LiFe said...

@ Mr Lion

I just came to know that. And i guess i have missed it in Aug. One of friends in sg had sent me this email so i thought i should share it here. Anyway, the good thing is, it has given me an opportunity to thank all of you rite. :p

@ Shalini

U too sweety

Anonymous said...

Nice friendship message. I too have a blog with same theme. Just check it at Friendship Day Gifts Ideas

whAt A LiFe said...

Oh that's nice, will check it out.