Thursday, July 24, 2008
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Monday, July 21, 2008
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
The rules are:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page of results, and pick one image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Lab’s Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food? right now?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. What is one word that describes you?
12. What is your user name?
Friday, July 11, 2008
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Since he was the thorn among the roses, he let us decide on where we want to dine. After cracking our heads, we ended up choosing the Orang Asli Seafood at Perling. Let me share a few photos here.
P.S. I did not take pictures of all the food. Anyways, we also ordered Fried Siakap in Soya Sauce, Lemon Chicken, Fried Baby Kai Lan with Prawns, Japanese Hot-plate Tofu and last but not least Young Coconut drink. The food was fantastic but only thing was that the baby squid was fried a little too much and the hot-plate tofu was not to my expectation. Overall, we had a lovely time together.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
It was a bus trip organised by Ms Nalaini, one of my friend's neighbour, on 21st & 22nd June, to a few temples namely, Val Munieswaran Temple at Seremban, Batu Caves Murugan Temple, Maran and Mariamman Temple in Kuantan. We were a group of 10 friends who went for this trip and it was real fun. It was only RM120 per person including a visit to the Twin Towers. Here are some of the photos i took. Happy viewing