- I want to sleep
- So much of work to do at home
- Need to wash the curtains
- Waiting for my darlz next off day
- I wanna go for a leg massage
- Need to buy clothes for my doggies
- Wish my dream I dreamt last night, comes true
- Feel like carrying a baby on my hands now
- Must paint my nails later
- I'm craving for pasta
- Eagerly waiting for Deepavali celebrations, of course
- Cracking my head for that
- Planning to go for a short holiday in December
- $$$ bonus time $$$
- I need to re-bond my hair coz it is like a lion's hair now. I can't stand it!
- Sign up for facial course next month
- My mum is having a sore eyes
- My body is hot, I think I'm having a fever.
- Long time since I did Yoga, I better start doing it
- I feel lazy
- Waiting for Nilasha to come, I wanna chit-chat with her later. She's fun to be with
- I need to visit a Dentist soon, having some pain, could it be I'm having a tooth decay? OMG
- I saw a bird playing in a pool of water on the roadside. So cute
Ok, this tag is all about, FMORT - Five Minutes Of Random Thoughts ..
Steps to follow:
Get an alarm/stop watch, piece of paper, pen or just open up a new post in which you can type in.. Set the alarm to ring 5 minutes 10 secs later. Take deep breath for 10 secs. Now, set your mind free. Scribble whatever comes to your mind for 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes, tweak the scribbles into meaningful sentences. Post it to your blog. The title should be, "My FMORT". Dont expand FMORT in the title as the purpose is to popularize FMORT. The first line should read, "I am tagged by XYZ", where XYZ should be the name of the blog who asked you to tag and link XYZ to the post. Then ask a fellow blogger to do the same and link to your post. Now sit back and relax.
You would be amazed at the speed with which FMORT spreads. And you will be one link of the long chain on Internet. So now its my chance to tag people , come on hands up.
Take up the challenge and let me know once you have posted the tag on your blog. Lolz