Monday, May 5, 2008

Aliens attacked my Immune system


I have been down with flu and high fever. And the terrible coughs at night sounds like as if i am a T.B. patient. The throat aches so badly because of that. The worse part is that i can't eat anything, I don't have the appetite at all. I have been surviving on soups for the past 2 days. I hate porridge so i have no other choice than to have soup. The medicines are making me drowsy and making sleep for the whole day. I am a sick person!!! But i like the feeling that everyone seems to be very caring towards me like checking on me whether i'm fine or not. It feeIs so nice. I will start blogging once i kill all the aliens in my system. Till then you guys better guard your system by taking lots of Vitamin C.

7 comments:

Mohan^ said...

take care of urself :)

பிரியமுடன்... said...

என்ன....இது...
ஓட்டுனர் உரிமத்துடன் ஒட்டிகொண்டு வந்துவிட்டதோ வைரஸ்!

இப்ப எப்படியிருக்கு?

போரேட்ஸ் சாப்பிட்டு சாப்பிட்டு போர் அடித்துவிட்டதா....

கவலைபடாதீர்கள், வருடத்திற்கு ஒருமுறை காய்ச்சல் வருவது உங்கள் உடலின் எதிர்புசக்தியை ஏற்படுத்த உதவுபுரிகிறது! ஒரு சில நாட்களுக்கு முன்பு எனக்கும் காய்ச்சல்தான், 2 தினங்களில் நமக்கு ஓகே ஆய்விட்டது! காரணம் என்ன தெரியுமா! ஒரு மாத்திரை கூட சாப்பிடவில்லை, மருத்துவர் கொடுத்ததை என் நண்பரிடம் அப்படியே கொடுத்துவிட்டு, சும்மா ஜாலியா இருந்தேன், நிறைய வெதுவெதுப்பான நீர் அருந்தினேன் அவ்வளவுதான்!
சரி..சரி....உடம்பை பாத்துகுங்க...பாலிக்கு போகனும்ல...

tulipspeaks said...

get well soon.

hugs!


ammu.

BMahendran said...

im having it too :(

vickn3s said...

have good rest....are u well nw?

whAt A LiFe said...

@ Mohan

Tks yar...


@ Prem

I feel much better now. Tks for your sweet comments. Bali is waiting for me. hehehe

@ Tulipspeaks

Tks dear, i'm strong now.

:p


@ bmahendran

I just recovered from that terrible virus. Poor u, take care and rest well.


@ Vicky

Im better now. Tks

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

Im sorry to hear your not feeling well.. I hope all is fine now.

Try some orange juice the next time you catch up with flu. Its a rich source of Vit C . I usually opt for the orange juice instead of the medicines when i catch cold or fever.