Friday, December 12, 2008

1000 Elephants ~ Varanam Ayiram


Can anyone fall in love to this extend? I am very impressed from the bottom of my heart. Surya is good looking and so charming in this movie. He potrayed his love well, those little things he do to impress and does things just for love, hats off to him. I guess this is how he must have wooed Jothika, lucky gal.... :p

This is one movie which really made me realise the love and patience one should adapt. I have learnt to love life even more. "Whatever things may happen, but life still has to go on".


There were moments when i cried while watching the movie. Those sentiment moments with Surya's dad, the way Surya grew up from young till his college days sounded real. A sporting dad who encourages and supports his children's activities and the happiness they shared together; very nice. I must say, Samera Reddy is gorgeous and the simplicity in her face is marvellous.....sweet looking girl. Not forgetting Simran and Divya; their acting justified their role.


The songs were soothing to the ears and the love & tension within the 3 hours made my heartbeat pound fast. Am i being sensitive? I can't help it, i almost put myself in the picture. I always have this bad habit of 'crying over spilled milk'. But after watching this movie, i really learnt a lesson.


We need the love of our parents, siblings and friends in our life. Love moves us further, without it we are just a dust in this world!


A must watch movie....... don't miss it.

5 comments:

tulipspeaks said...

Yea.. a movie which took a lot of effort with Surya changing his look and physique every now and then. worth a watch or even two! :)


ammu.

whAt A LiFe said...

Yeah... the six abs.... so handsome and making me drop to his feet. :p

பிரியமுடன்... said...

சரி..இதெல்லாம் ஓகேதான்! படம் எப்ப வெளியாகுதுன்னு சொல்லுங்க முதல் டிக்கட் எடுத்து படம் பார்க்கவேண்டும் நான்! ohhh..sorry! u dont know how to read tamil right, ok i write here in English also ok! Do u know, when this picture is releasing? I wanted to take the first ticket and watch this movie at Singapore theater! Would u like to join with me? I will take ticket for u, and u should buy popcorn for me! can?

Subhas Chandran.P said...

it was good movie .... bring alot of lesson to the comunity ...

whAt A LiFe said...

@ Prem

It's playing already lah... R u in la la land?

Anyway, i dun mind watching it again. I love the movie.

I buy you a jumbo popcorn. :P


@ Subhas

You are right, a lot of lessons that we shd learn from the movie.