Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Upcoming Bali Trip

My hubby and I are planning for a getaway to Bali, Indonesia in August. Actually, we just wanna take a short break from all the stress at work. And to enjoy some nice spa, good food and shopping, of course. So I have been browsing thru the sites and came across Bali Garden Hotel situated at Kuta area which somehow attracted me. It is said that staying at Kuta area is like at the central of the main spots that we should visit in Bali.

And I sent an email enquiry but unfortunately they are fully booked on the 1st week of Aug. I was recommended to their sister hotel, Samsara Hotel & Spa instead. The reservation staff also offered me a deluxe room at RM138 per day and a 10% discount of their Spa Packages, which made a big smile on my face. But anyway the Spa packages are god damn cheap in Bali! It's only about Rm40 - Rm60. Damn Shiok rite. We are really looking forward to this trip. I think I better start saving some money from now coz I'll be in a shopping spree in Aug. Lolz.... No one can stop me! Hehehe, see how whacky I can be.....

8 comments:

Lena said...

now the next couple of months will be spent in the thoughts of the coming trip ;) sounds really great!! :)

whAt A LiFe said...

Lolz..... yes Lena, I'll be floating in wonderland from now on.

பிரியமுடன்... said...

பாலிக்கு போனால்
பாக்கெட் காலிதானோ?
பறந்து பறந்து சம்பாதிப்பது எதுக்கு
இப்படி பறந்து செலவு செய்யத்தான்!
நல்ல் ஓட்டல் பார்த்து தங்குவதுதான் சிறப்பு! பாதுகாப்பும்கூட! எனவே பணத்தை பார்க்காமல் பாதுகாப்புடன் அனுபவித்துவிட்டு வரவும்!

ஆமாம் இது என்ன சின்னப்புள்ள தனமா இருக்கு, இப்பவே ரெக்க கட்டி பறக்கும்மாதிரி தெரியுது. இருக்காதா பின்ன......பாலியாச்சே! அப்புறம் இந்த ஒலி விமலாகூட எங்கேயோ ஆஸ்திரேலியா போகிறார்களாமே அதுவும் ஒரு ரவுட் போய்பாருங்கலேன்! சரி சரி.....போய்ட்டு வாங்கப்பா....

tulipspeaks said...

Husband?? Girl, I thought u r still single! *sigh


ammu.

whAt A LiFe said...

Prem, I'm just too excited. Hehehe.......

Can't wait to shop shop shop!

whAt A LiFe said...

Oh dear, i'm married already. :p

Mohan^ said...

Hi ,,ungalukku kalyanam aacha? 16 patru peru vaalvu vaalge :D

whAt A LiFe said...

ungal asirvatheteka nandri.

:)